|Spring Fest!||April 18, 2015|
April 18th, 2015
A big THANK YOU to the farming families at WCS for their generous donation of the hall rental!
|Schedule for the day|
$5 Pancake Breakfast – Made and served by WCS Staff
Marketplace and Games open
Bizarre Bottles Sale
Kitchen opens-Canadian, Dutch and Korean Cuisine
|Items available throughout the day|
Flowers – Just in time for Spring
Bake table – Delicious items made by our school community
Norwex,Gerta Robertson - Superior chemical free cleaning products.
Scentsy,Jen Hird - See our candles that make your home smell great without the flame!
Jamberry Nails, Aimee Jackson - Find the perfect wrap for your nails.
Live Auction Items (Partial Listing) 12:45-1:45pm
2. Two nights, three days plus meals at Renkema's Cottage in the heart of Muskoka
3. Afternoon of tubing on Lake Wildwood, up to 4 people
4. Child's Razor Scooter
5. Perch Fish Fry - up to 75 people-purchase 2 tickets or the whole lot
6. BBQ or dinner for 4 at your home - option to have more guests - by Jed Lau
7. Chimnea Fire Pit.
8. Niagara on the Lake wine and bike tour for 6 people
9. Two patio planters with flowers
10. Stratford Chocolate Trail for two
11. Skelter (go kart)
12. Patio Set